Documents, Forms and Reports
Police Forms & Documents
The Records Department is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., excluding
holidays. To receive a copy of a releasable* report the following is required:
- Request a copy by calling 274-3218
- Fax @ (318) 274-3830
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Fill out a request form here, or in the complaint/communications office of the Police Department.
- Send printed requests by campus fax, email or U.S. Mail address to:
GSU Police Department / Report Request
P.O. Box. 117
Grambling, LA. 71245
- List the name of the complainant filing the report and the date the report was filed.
- Copies of reports are available at the GSU Police Department (corner of Founder &
King street) during business hours, mailed, or faxed. Please furnish a telephone number
for notification when you may pick up the report.
- There is a minimum processing period of approximately five (5) business days, on all
- The fee for reports are $5.00. All payments should be made at the cashier window in
the accounting office in Long Jones Hall.