Office of Budget and Planning
The office of Budget and Planning assists the executive management of the university
community and its constituents in attaining their respective missions by providing
and disseminating relevant and reliable information for planning, budgeting, management
The office of Budget and Planning is responsible for:
- Presenting budget data in a transparent format that is widely accessible to the University
community and its constituents
- Forecasting revenue and expenditures and providing analytical context for planning
assumptions and budget policies.
- Developing financial models to enable decision-makers to compare and analyze multiple
scenarios with variable assumptions.
- Modeling the impact of program, policy and process changes.
- Coordinating the presentation and review of policy, procedure, and allocation issues
impacting operations with senior management.
- Allocating resources, monitoring their use, and reporting on results against plan.
- Responding to internal and external requests for data and information.
Policies & Procedures:
Forms & Documents
If you need assistance or have a question, please contact the budget office at: (318)
Associate Vice President for Budget and Planning