Grambling State University maintains a varied program of employee benefits allowing you to select a level of protection and security best suited to your personal situation. This web site provides an overview of GSU’s various employee benefit plans. To help you stay informed about these plans, the University will – in addition to this web site – continue to use other methods of communication such as memoranda, meetings, and newsletter articles.
Although the University hopes to offer participation in these plans indefinitely, it has the right to amend or terminate any benefits plan.
Each document described on this web site is governed by a legal document called the plan document. The University has taken care to accurately present the information contained in each plan document in a way that is easily understood.
Department of Human Resources
GSU Box 4261
Long-Jones Hall Room 152
Grambling State University
Grambling, Louisiana 71245
Phone: (318) 274-2493
Fax: (318) 274-3876
Paula Woodfork White, Manager of Employee Benefits
GSU IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/ACCESS UNIVERSITY
- Louisiana State Employer’s Retirement System (LASERS)
- TRSL & ORP Retirement Plans
- Social Security & Retirement Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Services Overview
- GSU Employees AT&T Signature Discount Offer
- GSU Faculty/Staff Discount Memberships at All Hours Fitness in Ruston
- Planet Fitness GSU Employees, Friends & Family Membership Discount
Workshops & Events