- This facility is open to Grambling State University students, faculty and staff at
- A valid GSU ID is necessary for access to the facility.
- The use of tobacco is prohibited anywhere in the building.
- Everyone must exit through the front door.
- No fighting or profanity allowed.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn in the building.
- Eating is confined to the lobby.
- A LARGE CLEAN TOWEL IS REQUIRED.
- No exchanging of towels.
- No loitering.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
Although all students are protected by insurance, participation in the intramural
program is on a voluntary basis.
ACTIVITY ENTRY PROCEDURES
Entry forms and activity schedules may be picked up in the Recreation/Intramural Sports
Complex. Rosters must be completed and returned to the Intramural Office before the
entry deadline. Late entries will be placed on a waiting list and included if possible.
- All students, undergraduate and/or graduate are automatically eligible to take advantage
of all intramural privileges, and shall retain that status until they fail to comply
with the eligibility rules.
- TEAM ROSTERS Must include first and last names, G#, and name, address, and telephone numbers of
- SCHEDULES - Schedules will be made available to all team managers approximately two days after
an activity deadline. Schedules may be picked up during regular working hours at the
Intramural Office. The Intramural Department WILL NOT be responsible for sending out
schedules or notifying captains of schedule changes unless changes come into effect
within twenty-four hours of the particular contest. After the first game, any change
to be made must be made before the team plays the second game.