STUDENT TECHNOLOGY CENTER
The mission of the Student Technology Center is to support all academic endeavors,
collegiate life and the administration of Grambling State University while providing
relevant state-of-the-art information technology resources to the entire student body
and to provide students with an on-campus work experience in a clean and safe environment
When rules are created someone will always feel that they can bend or break them.
We implement rules not to hinder but to protect the rights of a group as a whole,
not an individual. Our job is to enforce these policies, which you the student voted
on. We welcome your input or feed back when you don’t agree, but again the Student
Committee makes the rules. This facility is for the use of Grambling State University
students. When a rule is broken, we will use acceptable measures approved by the Student
- All students ID cards will be checked and must be validated with sticker.
- No food or drinks allowed in labs.
- No loud music.
- All computers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do not ignore copyright laws!
- Keep all book-bags and purses off the floor. We will not be responsible for stolen
items. If an article comes up missing, report it immediately to staff on duty.
- No games allow on systems.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated.
- We will allow certain software to be installed on systems; you must permit staff to
- We will not be held responsible for lost or damaged data.
- We will remove all data, whenever we consider it appropriate.
- Cell phones must be on vibrate.
- Absolutely no viewing of Pornography.
This is violation of school policy. Offenders will be disciplined.
PDF Manual of the Student Technology Center Policies & Procedures
Jacob T. Stewart Lab 138
Hours (Fall and Spring)
- Sunday: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 am – 12:00 am
- Friday: 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- 70 Computers
- 1 Multi-function printer
- 1 B/W printer
- 1 Color printer
- 1 Scanner
- 1 Fax
- 1 Copier
Assembly Center Lab 176
- 30 Computers
- 1 B/W Printer
Tiger Den (Inside Student Union)
- 20 Computers
- 1 B/W Printer