This short questionnaire does not guarantee your results as a distance learning
student, however the qualities expressed by these questions are an important
asset for the successful distance learning student. Try it and see how you
1. Which statement are you more likely to say?
I can do anything
I set out to do.
too often when trying something new.
2. Which statement better describes you?
I like to
stay busy with productive work.
I prefer lots of free
3. Choose the statement that describes you best.
will usually see a project to the end no matter how difficult it is nor how many other
projects are demanding my time.
reason that I can always finish a project another time if I've hit a stumbling block
have other projects to work on.
4. You are more like which of the following:
a person who sticks to
a person who
is likely to change plans
5. Which description is closer to how others might see you?
person who asks a lot of interesting questions
person who doesn't seem to have many questions
6. Choose the statement that better describes you.
I'm curious about something I can't sleep until I've satisfied my curiosity.
It doesn't bother me that
I don't have all the answers.