Becoming a Member of the Honors College
- Freshman students may enter the Freshman Honors Sequence with a composite ACT score of 23 or above or its equivalent on the SAT and with a high school grade point average of 3.5 or above.
- Freshman students who earn an overall grade point average of 3.5 at the end of their freshman year and who desire to continue in Honors are inducted into the Honors College.
- Upperclassmen with an overall grade point average of 3.5 or above who desire to become participating members must: apply between the Spring and Fall sessions.
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation; at least 2 letters should be from a faculty member.
Requirements for Graduation Recognition
- Members of the Honors College must take and pass 3 seminar classes above Honors 110.
- Members must have a 3.5 overall grade point average at the time of graduation or have demonstrated exemplary leadership skills to receive the medallion.
Membership Application Currently Closed