Students are held individually responsible for information contained in this catalog.
Failure to read and comply with policies, regulations and procedures will not exempt
students from whatever penalties they may incur.
- All students at Grambling State University must be properly admitted to the University
by the Office of Admissions before they register.
- Registration is complete only when registration requests have been properly recorded
and all fees, deposits and charges are paid. Students are expected to pay all fees
at the time of registration.
- Students are given credit only for those courses in which they are officially registered
at the conclusion of the add/ drop period.
- Students will be held responsible for completing all courses for which they initially
register, except for changes in registration which are officially filed in the Registrar’s
- Students enrolled in courses who do not attend initial class meetings may be dropped
from the class if demand for the course exceeds capacity. Departments following this
practice will make reasonable efforts to inform students of this action.
- The University does not guarantee the availability of particular courses or sections
thereof since admission to classes will be authorized only until the maximum number
of students allowed in any section has been reached.
- Should a student or former student fail to pay a debt owed to the University, the
University may withhold permission to register, use of facilities for which a fee
is authorized to be charged, to receive services, materials, food or merchandise,
or any combination of these.
- All first-time students born after 1956 will be required to present proof of measles,
mumps, rubella, and tetanus-diphtheria immunizations.