Office of Sponsored Programs
FALL 2019 SEMINAR SERIES
|NEW! Grant Writing Tips||Committed to achieving the highest standards of excellence
and integrity in all its program and research endeavors.
|NEW! NIH Grant
Our office assists all members of the University community with the submission of proposals for external support of research, creative, instructional, and service activities.
- Office of Sponsored Programs Seminar Series - "An Ethnographic Research/Tour: A Revisit of the Neo-Plantation - Tenant Farm Families/Homes and Cemeteries"
- The deadline for LOI submission is September 6th
Proposal submission deadline is October 21st
- LOI LBRN LBRN Full Projects 2020-2023: https://lbrn.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1762417
- LOI LBRN LBRN Pilot Research Projects 2020-2021: https://lbrn.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1775652
- LOI LBRN LBRN Shared Instrumentation Proposals 2020-2021: https://lbrn.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1775654
- LOI LBRN Start-up Fund Proposals: https://lbrn.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1775653
- LOI LBRN Translational Project 2020-2021: https://lbrn.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1775651
The staff, management and leadership of the Sponsored Program department envisions a Sponsored Program entity that provides an environment that fosters intellectual discovery, creative problem solving and the dissemination and application of knowledge by eliminating administrative burden inherent in the search for external funding resources.
The mission of the Grambling State University Sponsored Program is to serve as advocates for grant seekers by providing comprehensive support services over the life cycle of the grant, starting from concept development through project close-out. This includes the development and dissemination of policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with the rules and regulations of the University and funding agencies, the preparation and submission of proposals and appropriate documentation.
Sponsored programs is a project that may support research, instruction, training and/or public service that is sponsored in whole or in part, by sources external to the University for which there is an expectation (implied or expressed) on the part of the sponsor for performance, deliverable(s) or outcome(s). Sponsored Programs include activities funded through grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements. A sponsored program is initiated with a proposal to the sponsor and followed by an award with specific terms, objectives, rights, and reporting requirements.
University eFact Book
The eFact Book provides important statistical data about Grambling State University. Many proposal solicitations require the inclusion of a section in the proposal that provides an overview of the institution. This Fact Book contains information related to student enrollment and the faculty.
Proposal Transmittal Form
Faculty and staff who plan to write a proposal in response to a solicitation are required to complete the Proposal Transmittal Form. This form will notify the Office of Sponsored Programs and Grants Administration of the fact a proposal is being prepared. The execution of this form also supports these offices reaching out to the proposal writer and providing any needed assistance, which supports the development of a highly competitive proposal. The Proposal Transmittal Form should be submitted as early as possible.
Board of Regents Funding Opportunities
- Quick Glance of the Funding Opportunities
- Board of Regents ATLAS Subprogram
- Board of Regents Traditional Enhancement Subprogram
- Board of Regents Research Competitiveness Subprogram
- Funding Opportunities Search
Louisiana Biomedical Research Network Funding Opportunities
- Summer 2017 Newsletter
- Grant Writing Tips
- Research Capability at Grambling State University
- Research Misconduct Policies and Procedures
- Institutional Review Board Instructions and Meeting Dates 2017-18
- Procedure for Completing CITI Training
- Proposal Transmittal Form
- STEM Research at GSU
- eFact Book
Office of Sponsored Programs
Grambling State University
Grambling, Louisiana 71245
Phone: 318-274-6201 or 318 274-6433