About Office of Media Relations
Office of Communications, Public Relations and Marketing, commonly known as OCPRM, works to promote the University both internally and in the public eye. The office seeks to enhance the brand and image of the university by executing the university's marketing, communications, and public relations efforts.
- Strengthen the university's image and identity.
- Fulfill public relations needs of the offices of the President and Vice President.
- Market the university to prospective students.
- Communicate the university's teaching and research activities and accomplishments.
- Provide accurate news and other information about the university to on- and off-campus audiences.
- Coordinate the university's communications in emergency situations.
OCPRM consists of four divisions: marketing, public relations, creative services, and web strategy. The divisions provide different services, and work collectively with other university units to deliver GSU’s core message and consistent brand. With consideration to the University’s image, the office maintains and ensures that the GSU brand is strong by communicating and demonstrating the official identity standards and style guidelines, which covers all types of media.
Jovan Hackley, MPM
Associate Vice President of Strategic Initiatives & Marketing
- University Logos and Style Guide
- Social Media Policies
- Submit News
- Communications/Media Relations Office Staff
GSU Media Relations Office